It's LSU Week

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 2, 2022.

1. juicemane

juicemane Member

Heupel said in todays presser that Williams will be available this week. I think he was getting a lot of punt return reps in camp as well.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was the punt returner until he got hurt

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mark my words, our secondary is going to get some shots at some picks. They are going to try and replicate what Florida did. And that may mean they try and force it.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

LSU hasn’t thrown it particularly well but I bet they show a marked improvement this week. Still, however much Richardson had been struggling everyone still knew he has a ton of upside. I don’t know too much about Daniels

Tar Volon likes this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Smoky greys on Saturday

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"You want to wear white at home? Alright, alternates it is!"

7. CardinalVol

Not sure how I feel about wearing our darkest color combo at 11am in the most humid place we'll play this year, but whatever.

ole_orange likes this.
  8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Really dumb to wear a uni that absorbs the most heat. Also damn I forgot how hideous our Smokey Greys are. But alas, who cares ultimately? If players like it, then they like it. Just win.

9. CardinalVol

Literally the only reason I care is the heat factor. Wear pink and purple for all I care if the players want.

Memtownvol likes this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Gotta be honest, as much as I hate them, they don't bother me on the road as much.

Still hate them

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They could be wearing black

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Forecast at kickoff is 74 degrees and 40% humidity. I certainly hope they decided after checking.

13. CardinalVol

Apparently I am sitting next the the LSU band and students this week.

This may be a 3 Year Letterman-esque trip.

justingroves likes this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Assuming we beat their ass, we better have a video of you singing a Tennessee version of Neck posted by Sunday morning.

"Suck our big orange [penis], [itch bay]"

CardinalVol likes this.
  15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Speaking of bands, I am happy the entire Pride of the Southland Band is making this trip. Seems like they rarely go on road trips like they once did. I know it's expensive AF for the University to fund these road trips for the entire band, but away games are always better when the opposing crowd can hear Rocky Top on full blast. I'm a sucker for the pageantry of this sport. Our iconic band deserves to always be on full display.

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The irony of the "suck my Tiger [penis], [itch bay]!" brigade crying and gnashing their teeth these past two years about how "classless" Tony Vitello and his baseball team is did not escape me.

SetVol13, utvol0427 and justingroves like this.
  17. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

For me personally there’s a decent number of things that make college football infinitely more fun than the NFL and this is one of them.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This. He never seems to be in the right place which drives me crazy. He is another one of those guys that practices well but gets lost when the lights come on.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

there’s no comparison

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Honestly the money they’re raking in now there’s no excuse not to take them everywhere