I've [itch bay]ed a lot

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 5, 2013.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The result of the targeting rule.

2. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I'm not saying they were fluky, but I haven't seen that many knee injuries to one team in that amount of time.

3. g8terh8ter_eric

I don't know about that, but sure makes sense as well.

4. JayVols

If I have to sit, I'm going low.

5. g8terh8ter_eric

Pretty soon, they will have flags on their hips.

6. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Yep. We may not win the game, but Tennessee is keeping hospital rooms full. Not that I'm saying hurting players is a good thing, but we have been physical. Muschamp said this week that Arky was the first physical team they have faced. Sure thing, coach.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Yep.

8. JayVols

And skirts.

9. JayVols

Shout out to Palardy. He was a weapon punting the ball today.

10. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

He has been money this season. Maybe he is finally 100%.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My only [itch bay]ing is our fans clapping as we left the field to end the game. I'm sick of moral victories. I'm sick of hearing "it's great to be a tn vol" after we lose. This one stings. Like usual. But dammit, quit applauding losing. I know I know, we weren't supposed to win that game. Who gives a shit.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The only time he's looked like his old self was when he kicked the holder and that wasn't his fault

13. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

If they had to do it, today was a good day to. Just for the recruiting. Otherwise, I understand what you mean, and agree some. Those players played their asses off. I don't blame the fans today. I thought we would get blown the **** out.

14. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Vandy down 30-7 in the second. lol

15. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I don't want to hear a ****ing thing about the poor fortune of a top ten team. **** them.

16. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

And double **** them.

17. g8terh8ter_eric

Eh, we did well as a team, and people enjoyed the team's effort. I don't think it was a morale victory, just something that gives people hope.

Besides, it was a good game, and they deserve some praise for playing as well as they did.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Playing and coaching their asses off are givens. Don't applaud that. This isn't upward basketball or AYSO soccer.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

**** hope. Win.

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Have to admit that the fact that there was an ESPN tweet during the game that said that there was no louder place on earth right now than Neyland Stadium, it reminded me of memories past.