POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein Case

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by RockyHill, Jul 8, 2019.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones....etc

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hey, assuming Bill Clinton groped a young woman is something that should cross party lines.

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Accusers?!? Plural?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

yes some were never even interviewed.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do you believe Tara Reade? Should the FBI interview her since Biden is running for the highest office?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

There is a slight difference between being elected for 4 years, maximum 8, to appointed for life.

Not saying one way or the other should be interviewed, over another. But there is a difference.

And in the case of the elected, it doesn't matter... if they are elected. You can elect a con man who runs the country in to the ground. That person would still be elected.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, the pictures should require questioning, but the fact the person doing the massage pointedly stated he did nothing is the point here. If it were just the pictures, then there would be something akin to the Trump pictures.

8. Unimane

No, I don't believe Tara Reade and her crazy ass is the only one in 5 decades to try a sexual harassment charge on Biden. So, I'm pretty confident in his clean record here.

Now, Bubba? Probably not. I don't think he should be speaking at the DNC anymore but the old Democrats still love him, so they bring him back to sing his greatest hits like the Temptations still touring.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So no big deal?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So you are not apart of the #metoo movement.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's just crazy uncle Joe being crazy uncle Joe. If you are nice and seem harmless it's OK.

13. Unimane

Sure, I am. I gave her an honest listen, but it was obvious she wasn't being truthful.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Why not unseal the files then?

Why did she have such a long history of telling people in the past about it?

Why did her mother call Larry King in 1993?

But I'm glad you gave her an ear and then decided that it was obvious that she was a lying crazy [itch bay].

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think all instances of sexual assault should be looked at, regardless of the person, office or not.

16. Unimane

You mean other than her story not lining up, the physical impossibilities of her accusation, her speaking positively of her time with Biden numerous times, her being called "deceitful", "liar" and "manipulative" by her co-workers, many whom said she tried to shake them down for money and her opportunism during her reveal and on and on? She's a nutjob.

The RNC is putting together a whole lineup of aggrieved people next week. Is Reade one of them? Trump pulled together a bunch of women who accused Bill Clinton for a shameless stunt at his debate with Hillary. Is Reade brought out at any speech? No, even they know her story is bunk.

Ok, so now you go....explain all 26 sexual assault allegations against Trump, including the one actually in the court system now where he's accused of raping a 13 year old girl (His clear friendship with Epstein and actions at the Miss Teen USA pageant can be included in this or not, at your discretion).

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t have to defend Trump. I’ve never said he wasn’t guilty and I didn’t vote for Trump in ‘16.

while you’re saying it was obvious this case was not true while having way more evidence the Supreme Court shit show that just happened.

While there’s a closed file that could shed light on the whole thing. If it’s so obvious open the file and release it

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’d say her not being part of the RNC is on her end than Trump of the RNC.

She also wouldn’t sit down with Fox News on her story while all other major networks ignored her

19. Unimane

You mean the file Biden himself requested be released? However, there are a lot of stories like this one.

This is the sort of thing media sources started finding when they began looking into her story. There's nothing to this story, which is why it died.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That second one is so uncomfortable. I wonder how much total time in that video he has his hand on a young girl's hip?