Jennings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

warhammer and Memtownvol like this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

srsly anybody know legally if one could make and sell a Free 15 or Free Fitteen or Free JJ or Jennings t's or hoodies to sell online or via twitter?

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I would buy one

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Just imagine what he's going to do in the one half he gets to play

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Hopefully not helplessly watch Guarantano throws pass by out of reach

hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

hope they come out in a Wild Jennings package and just pave 80 yards of field.

thagodfather and VOLinDAWGland like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

let him play both ways to make up for it.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Kill a mother[uck fay]er(s).

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd love to see him light up a receiver while playing safety just one time.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Do we have his cell number and direct email yet?

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I can appreciate the board's love for UT and Jennings, but, in my view, one half game suspension is pretty lucky and I will enjoy Jennings as a Vol as much as I can for the last two quarters he's wearing the orange. Still one of my top 5 favorite Vols ever. I hope the third and fourth quarter are slants and post routes for Jajuan every single play no matter the score.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

half a blatant injustice is still injustice. He didn't stomp on his head. I don't see any punishment for the vandy player that went at his helmet as he walked away, or the vandy players that cleared the bench.

As someone else said, either they believe he intentionally assaulted a down player and only gave half a game, or they are don't know and are punishing him for appearances. neither is acceptable.

And I want an explanation for why vandy players clearing the bench or laying hands on him as he walked away is being excused.

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

There is no clear footage or evidence he did it on purpose. Period. Good day.

utvol0427 likes this.
  14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The Vanderbilt player's punishment is playing for Vandy. Plus, they aren't going to a bowl to be suspended from.

Sorry, Jennings did it and it was on purpose. I think the Vol tinted glasses are affecting people's sensibilities here. It reminds me of the time in which this board excoriated Indy for saying Amari Cooper would be a better pro than Marquez North. It was laudable to defend the Vol against the Bammer, but it clearly wasn't true.

Now, like I said, my opinion of Jennings is unaltered. He's still a demigod and, for a non-religious fellow such as myself, this is no small praise.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Idk if he did it on purpose or not. Idk how you look at any video we’ve seen and judge intent. At all.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Since he is now suspended, I hope he comes out and says he did it on purpose. It helps us catch more heat as the heels of college football

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

You can’t. I’m not gonna say he didn’t do it on purpose but nobody can look at that and say for certain he did. Nobody.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You can't. Unless you are a racist.

utvol0427 and hohenfelsvol like this.
  19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"OH MY GAWD! THAT'S JENNINGS MUSIC!"

warhammer and IP like this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can say for sure that he did not intend to physically harm him. either it was an unintentional contact, or it was intentional and he did no physical harm whatsoever with a cleat across the face. I.e., he didn't harm him while extremely able to do so.

someone help me out and point to the flaw in my logic. either way, it wasn't a stomp or a step.