Jennings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 26, 2019.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The more I read this and imagine him saying it, the funnier it gets. I need to go to bed.

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I’m with you with bratwurst. Dammit.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bratwurst and Mein Kamph, Uni’s coffee table staples.

Memtownvol likes this.
  4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I’ll be over in the fatherland in two weeks.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Im really going to need to try to try the bratwurst you like because I haven’t experienced anything that would warrant that. I find brat’s so flavorful - hard to imagine that competing with a well cooked brisket in the flavor department. A lot of pulled pork is good but not life altering so I could see good bratwurst maybe rivaling that. But I’ve had pulled pork I enjoyed more for sure. You’re going to need to tell me the brat I need to try if I’ve been missing out.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What the hell is Mein Kamph?

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

silent F

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Bratwurst are alright but I’d never pick that over cast iron pan fried chicken.

9. Unimane

Johnsonville Beer Brats cooked in beer and grilled are acceptable substitutes, but I also grew up in small towns which usually had their own meat shops and that's where I get the best ones. Some better than others, of course. It's also a reflection of where I grew up, a midwestern Wisconsin town full of German, Polish and Scandinavian descendants, so it's reflected in my palate.

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

True. But you need to have some grilled up on site in Germany at a 1000 year old bratwurst stand. Having said that, southern fried chicken beats it by a mile.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I do want to go to Germany around Christmas time to see the markets.

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  12. InVolNerable

Sorry for misspelling it, Herr Führer. Nazi literature isn’t a strong suit that we share.

13. Unimane

You sure? That's a strong umlaut you have going there. I'm not even sure how to do it on my computer. Hmmmmmmm……….

14. InVolNerable

You call it an umlaut. I call it a tréma. Not knowing how to implement it seems like a standard pebcak error.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

In this case, it's your understanding that Jennings didn't stomp dude's face.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, but I bet you like it sweet.

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Love me some cornbread and milk.

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.
  18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What in the heil is going on in herr

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  19. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

Me too! My Grandaddy would eat it for dinner every evening. I loved when I would stay with him and he would make me a glass so I could eat it with him. Good memories!

Oldvol75 likes this.
  20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher