justice obama?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by snoball5278, Jan 27, 2016.

1. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not a fan of crossing government branch streams.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, isn't this the same woman who dismisses Sanders' ideas as "pie in the sky" and would never pass?

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

it's a feeble attempt to pander to any and all voters that still remain enamored with obama. she's pulling out all the stops.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I don't think Obama will be another Taft. Taft actually desired the Supreme Court post far more than the presidency, so he made sense as a Justice. However, Obama will make bank with public appearances for the rest of his life and is probably ready to leave after 8 years in the boiler room of the White House.

6. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Good way for Killary to avoid prosecution by the justice department.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just don't see how it helps us come together as a country for him to do that. I look at Bill Clinton and W. Bush, and I see men who have gracefully moved on to an emeritus role. Had they tried to continue as active political figures... well, I just think being President for 8 years ought to be enough.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Justice? More like emperor. Wait until he declares marshal law!

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Will probably write an executive order putting himself on the Supreme Court bench

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

After 8 years of it, I would go far away from civilization, I think.

11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

No way she would actually do this. She's just pandering to African American voters out of fear that they won't turn out for her.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd call W and see if I could just go sit in a remote corner of his ranch in Crawford for a couple of months.