Kiffin's mom going full barbara dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Oct 22, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That happens at most big time schools. If Saban had not had success in year two, the boosters would have been all over him there, too.

Look at Rich Rod in Michigan

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Street whores put out and you'll at least be happy for a little while, though

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Won't find love in a hole.

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Holes aren't for love. They are for fun.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I think that Kiffin has thus-far proven that he isn't best-suited, or maybe even capable, of resurrecting a program, or getting it back on track.

But I'm not willing to say that he wouldn't be able to keep a program going, once established. We don't know if he could or not, but I think it'd be an entirely different story, if he landed a gig that wasn't already hamstrung from the get-go.

You guys might be surprised at how quickly his personal idiosyncracies would become quite tolerable, hailed even, if he were somewhere and was winning big. He would go from "quirky" to "misunderstood genius" and from "pouting" to "brooding" after his first 12-win season.

And Saban's only got about 3-5 more years left, IMO. Not saying. Just saying.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We need to stop giving ours such long contracts and huge buyouts then. The coaching searches has been the most fun Tennessee fans have had these last 7 years

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alabama's boosters are the worst in the world about getting in the way. If it were to happen, he would run from Tuscaloosa quicker than he did in Knoxville. It would be like Belichick being the Jets coach for one day

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Someone physically attacking Kiffin would be the ultimate low for the fanbase.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We would officially no longer be able to laugh at bammers.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've already stopped.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I will punch [ddiapos] in the face if I ever see him in public

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I've never read a story about a UT fan killing another UT fan because they weren't sad enough about a loss. We'll always be able to be and laugh at those inbreds.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am sure that is a Constitutional right.