Kiffin's mom going full barbara dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Oct 22, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The story that nobody is talking about that is most interesting to me is that Kiffin and Lance Thompson are working together again. I'm stunned that is happening.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

All he gives a damn about are practices and games. The peripheral stuff is of no interest to him.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

LOL. So Tosh is a Tennessee fan now?

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

He hates Saban and Alabama.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's a very good way to put it

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I imagine they're on opposite ends of the facilities at all times

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Dummies. Alabama fans aren't the ones calling in.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm never at a loss at the behavior of some of the hillbilly crowd doing things like cussing out the family as they are moving or looking into the windows of his house. Any other scenario and they get a restraining order. Here, it just means the fans are "passionate".

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I mentioned earlier that Kiffin is your buddies ex girl. After they've broken up, he keeps talking about her to you, her friends, his friends. He stalks her Facebook 25 times a day. He gets pissed when she's in pictures with other guys, or goes on dates.

It's really annoying, and in some cases, it happened so long you almost can't stand to be around him because he won't get the **** over it. You don't even want hear her name because you know your boy is just going to piss and moan about it some more.

That's Lane Kiffin and the Tennessee fan base.

10. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

This is why I hope that if Tennessee is going to lose, that it is the ungodliest beatdown that has ever been broadcast before 11PM. Those people don't deserve to be happy.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

So insightful.

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I'm stealing this and posting it everywhere.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Random hypothetical (just overlook the probability of the first premise):

1. We beat BAMA
    2. Kiffin is on sideline
    3. Tennessee fans storm field
    4. Kiffin can't get to the safety of the tunnel before being surrounded, and by overjoyed and likely over-served Vawls fans.

Saban has BAMA State Trooper protection, and who would have their hands full in that moment, I'd guess. But I've never heard of anyone else (like an o-coordinator) with any protection, at all.

So, hypothetically what's most likely to happen to Kiffin, if anything? Personally, I think screams / taunts, but nothing physical.

Who is it that would jump in and get him out of there? UTPD? KPD? And how quickly do you think they'd be able to do so, amidst that bedlam, or how eager do you think they'd be to do it?

Again, I think that Lane is out of danger by the end of the 1st quarter, but if some miracle happens, am I the only one who thinks that it at least has the potential to be a very bad situation, should Tennessee win?

And, no, this is not an "I-hate-Kiffin!" thing (although, I certainly do, and with a white hot rage), but a sincere question.

I'd be asking the same thing if any unpopular coach returned to a place they left.

If Dooley had returned to LA Tech as Tennessee head coach, and they beat Tennessee and stormed the field, I'd say they'd carry him to safety on their shoulders.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You give it a proper citation as a Dooz-ism, and certified truth.

15. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Too many variables.

Yeah.

Definitely too many variables.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Just add that we've had two chances to move on but keep bringing in street whores to fill the void.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm somewhat nearing the point I hope Bama hangs 70 on us and he's still throwing bombs in the 4th quarter.

That is what the fanbase, as a whole, deserves simply because it's Bama week and fans care more that Kiffin will be on the opposing sideline rather than that awful crimson color.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's why I doubt he'll ever be a HC again. There's too many people that want to feel important.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think he can manage at a smaller school where you can win and get away with it. It certainly didn't fly at usc where the alumns want constant ass kissing more than national championships and pull the "don't you know who I am?!" card with everyone they know.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Maybe in the NFL. Not in college.