Kudos to Cuonzo!

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by LawVol13, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

This was a huge pick up. Cudo's indeed.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Wow, I finally broke down and watched his highlights. I really like his style of play, very fundamentally sound.

3. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I will have to say, that pulling Stokes was huge for CCM. I am officially impressed by his tenacity to stay after Stokes.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Kid is a baller. He can certainly improve some areas, but he is tenacious on the offensive end and not too shabby defensively. The fact that he is already there from a standpoint of size is big as well.

5. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Hey unimane, do you think it does Tennessee any good recruting kids from Memphis when lots of fans like you refer to their city as a shithole and cesspool? Just curious. Also, The #1 recruit from the city for 2013 is friends with Jarnell and played on the Super 80 (80 best prep players in Memphis play a fall tournament) and they have discussed playing together in the future. Austin Nichols is a 4 and a white kid that plays like you would expect a white kid that size to play. Kid has major talent but right now Florida would be the leader.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Nothing against unimane, but I somehow doubt these kids give two shits what the prevailing opinion of Memphis on message boards is.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

When did I say it was a shithole or cesspool? And, is it any worse than Memphis people regarding Knoxville as a backward hillbilly redneck shithole? Why are Memphis people so touchy about their damn city?

Besides, as Law stated, this is the anti-don't-say-anything-bad-because-recruits-are-reading-this site.