La Tech - 2 AD

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'll say one thing, Tubberville's staff partied better than any other I've encountered. We had special access. Don Dunn, the DL coach, played at ETSU back in the mid '70s. He's a nut. The lamest staff I experienced was Coach Franchione's at Bama. They sucked, but I expected no less from Bama. They were a bunch of prudes. I would have liked
    to party with Bama's Coach Price though....

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It is weird you say that about Auburn. When Tony Franklin went there as offensive coordinator, he said he hated how churchy and religious they were. Of course, he got fired half way through his one and only season so tifwiw.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Guess he never went to the War Eagle Supper Club. Scary scary place. Most of the partying took place a a coach's house. Co-eds everywhere. I saw the most beautiful raven-haired girl I have ever seen there. She was cajun and smokin' hot. Of course she was dating a guy on the administrative staff named Andy Lutz. She was impressive.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

30%% youth/talent/depth/whatever, 70% coaching. That's where the fault goes. Those excuses only go so far. We play so damned undisciplined it drives me insane

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Cosigned.