Let's Quit Messing Around...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 6, 2015.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, but some starter will get hurt and we'll be forced to play a redshirt freshman a few downs a game and blah, blah, blah can't win with that.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hat, you still sure the end is near?

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

The only place I could see an injury having an effect is QB or CB. And Dormady is a much better passer than Dobbs, right?

4. You make complete and total sense. And I stand by my previous statement...I have absolutely zero faith in this administration's desire to win.

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

But have faith in their desire to make money. Early losses next year will kill any excitement. Plus my above post made the assumption that the rest of this year isn't a disaster, which it very well could be.

6. As much as the VN mouthbreathers want to act like our fans are the worst on earth, we continuously pack that stadium and support the team. I don't know if a letdown early next year will be enough to drive attendance down to the point where the AD is worried about finances.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The faces in the stands change, but the stands stay full. There's always someone willing to go to the game. Victims of popularity.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Butch to USC?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if usc is going outside of the "Trojan family" it won't be for butch. sorry

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Leave my dreams alone.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Haden has done worse

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

all had connections to USC. they've hired 2 coaches without USC connections in the past 50 years.

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Jack Del Rio or Jeff Fisher I bet.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Wittingham at Utah. No reason to think this, but it's my guess.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems like a bad fit to me.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw someone say usc needed to go get cut.

I laughed. Hard.

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have my hopes with Groves opinion of Butch looking at another school(s), with the desire to leave Knoxville.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Can you imagine Butch fielding questions from LA press after an embarrassing loss?

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is LA like NY or Philly or some other sports crazy town? I see it softer and more anonymous there than it ever could be here. See: Kiffin, Lane.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

The position might be a bigger deal to the people of knoxville than it is to the residents of LA, but the media is obviously much sharper. And SC is a program with more national scrutiny than Tennessee when things don't go well.