Madden 13 Franchise- Where The Players Play.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jewbaccah, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Because of the large number of User controlled teams I feel that All Pro is solid difficulty. Sliders are something that balance out Users vs. CPU logic but I remember in the past they have a funny effect during User v. User games. A side from the CPU having a tough time running I feel the rest is ok. Game length is something I haven't had a lot of time to test so others might have better input. My default proposal would be to start with this:

10 Minute Quarters
    20 second play clock
    Slow game speed (Not very slow or Normal which is the default)

CPU Run Block +5 which would make it 55 (50 is default for those who've never looked at sliders)
    Turn off existing injuries (This is so we can all have a fresh start, seems like there are plenty of injuries in the game this year anyway so why start off with more.)

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

What does game speed control? I have no objections. I would send out invites. I think some are not in thread.

3. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Game speed is how fast all the players move. Very fast game speed has average plays taking a couple seconds. And progressively long as you move down Fast, Normal, Slow, Very Slow.

To me, Slow seems about the right length of time for plays. About 5-7 seconds.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Cool. Sounds good.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Slow or gtfo

6. mason3132

mason3132 New Member

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Hey Benji can you post your gamertag Al is doing invites and I do not believe you are on his friend list. It is gangsta something IIRC.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Pretty sure it's GangstaG931

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Bear what is your tag? Others need to start game to be invited.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Sea....?

11. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Password: footballs

12. Benji Grissom

Benji Grissom New Member

13. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Remember to create a coach even if you aren't using gameface. All coaches should have overall 1 rating

14. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

I can't send invites to gamertags that haven't activated their EA Online pass. Please crack the game open and enter your code so I can finish sending out the invites.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

SeaspriteOS

16. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

All sent but:

Gorockytop
    Slab
    Bosko (I expect him to miss the first week or so)
    Twofootonion

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ill be on tomorrow at some point

18. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Our goal is just to get the invites out/accepted so we're ready to roll after the weekend. Obviously the sooner people are all confirmed we can get to the first week of preseason. (which I'd like to fly though as long as my opponents are cool with just simming our preseason match ups)

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We can practice preseason.

20. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

I won't be skipping that, the Browns have got a new boss in Berea.