Madden 13 Franchise- Where The Players Play.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jewbaccah, Jul 26, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I've already put myself on auto

2. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Looking to advance tonight and hopefully again tomorrow evening so we can get into the regular season.

3. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

It's advanced, this is the last week of preseason so make sure you do your cuts early. I want to advance into the regular season tomorrow afternoon, I think people are tired of waiting to play real games. Am I wrong?

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Personally, I'm just tired of being on preseason. Those weeks should be hard advanced no later than every 24 hours IMO.

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

It is over advancing in afternoon tomorrow. Sorry. We wanted to play them to work out clock and cuz we needed toyou cut players. Online web portal is not live yet.

6. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Regular season is up, I'd like to advance on Thursday. Bcat, you around to play tonight? I'll be home around 6:30, Probably a good idea to send friend requests to the people in the league.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Won't be able to play til Thursday night

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

And friend request aren't really needed since you can see who is online via the Connected Career JMO

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I am finally getting htis game and having fun with it. Loved new feel but it is a new design. Some buttons do not do the same thing. I still have much to learn.

10. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

If we're the last to play I can advance when we're done. Almost the same thing. 6:30ish Thursday?

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

GoRockyTop are you comin in or are you out?

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Just an FYI there were many glitches in game advancing from preseason to regular season reported on OS. One of the reasons we waited.Some may not of been fixed. One person has already reported a free agent they signed was not on their team.

13. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Even though I turned off CPU fill roster, the advance to the regular season had the CPU fill to 53. If you attempted to sign in week one you would have gotten a bounce back saying you needed to make a cut first. JFYI

14. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Advance this evening. Bcat, what time do you want to play I'm free all afternoon.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

6 est?

16. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

See you then.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I am rta

18. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Advance at 8 PM

19. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

It's 7:45 and nobody's online, I'm advancing.

20. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Great game Bearcat, but if I played you that tight with the shitty Brown's you might be in for a long season. Lol, Dream team your Eagles are not. ;-)

So glad the season is finally moving.