Men In Black

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Apr 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They already have a Ducktales movie. It was awesome.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're about to ruin my childhood, aren't you.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I thought one got killed. I could be wrong, but I thought one did.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, I vaguely recall a funeral... Aw, man.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looked it up. Duke went into a coma and was originally written to die, but the backlash from Optimus Prime dying in Transformers made them change their minds and he recovered.

No one ever explicitly or implicitly died in the 80's cartoon. Major Bludd apparently died in 2009 with whatever crappy cartoon is running now.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Optimus comes back.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Has anyone ever gone back and watched Transformers cartoon movie as an adult?

If you haven't, do so, and then ask yourself why out parents lets us watch that.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Greatest trilogy ever?

Mighty Ducks.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I thought MiB had some entertainment value. Even the second one had its moments. I mean they are bad movies, but sometimes it's good to laugh at something that provokes almost no complex thought.

The comedic, scifi movie sequel that I am anticipating the most is the third Bill and Ted (assuming it gets made).

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey wrapped everything up pretty tight. I am wholly satisfied.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

My recollection of GI Joe is every time a jet blew up you'd see two parachutes deploy. That and everyone screamed Cobra.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Bogus Journey left me a bit disappointed. I was cool with it until the alien. The alien was just a little silly. If I ever start smoking pot, I am going to go back and watch it. I am thinking that will improve it.