Miko Grimes, Craziest Player's Wife Since Jackie Christie?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Unimane, Dec 29, 2015.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

First of all, let me apologize for the hostility today, I haven't slept in days. Second of all, the Dolphins are shit from top to bottom, and I'm sick and tired of it. Lastly, thanks for acknowledging I nailed it.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, read those tweets, and all the other shit she's done, and sell me that bullshit that she isn't trash. No doubt all the classy women of the NFL get arrested at the stadium for head butting cops. Enjoy defending pieces of shits like this one and wonder why the team she's so willing to sell out suck like they do.

Loving the "sticks up for her husband" part, too. 40 year old woman going on the lowest form of modern communication to call other people "*******" is clearly not a sign that she's trash. No, high class individual all the way. I like the one about how she told reporters to suck Magic's **** and that they were sucking up Tannehill's ****. Clearly, just defending her man with the highest scruples involved.

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Haha, that's fair.

I guess I should clarify. I don't mind her having opinions, or even strong opinions. I think she's acting like an ******* for attention, not to improve the franchise or her husband's career.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have a thing for dark women, nice bodies, and a little loud mouth with a touch of hood. It's a weakness of mine. Plus she hates Dolphin's management, almost my perfect woman.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

What is it that bothers you about what she said, or is it the vulgarity of how she said it? I talk to my friends like this all the time. I've never called anyone a ****boy, but I damn sure will now.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

There are a few parts that "bother" me, or would bother me, especially, if I were a part of the situation. One, she is in a different position than a regular fan on a message board. Her speaking out has actual repercussions. She shares stuff about practice and insider opinions that she has no business doing and no benefit other than to serve her grandstanding in the situation. Or, worse, to benefit her own life as she does a ton of radio shows and media work for herself. Is she getting that type of inside stuff from her husband? Is he going to say anything on the matter? If I were Tannehill, I'd have some questions for Mr. Grimes. Second, I have a deep antipathy for loud mouth know it alls that hold themselves above criticism, getting defensive or volatile, especially of a vulgar and underhanded manner that she employs, when called out. She throws around blame to everyone else, deserved or not, yet has all the excuses in the book when it comes to her own self and husband. Third, 99.9% of the people who denote themselves as ones who "tell it like it is" are completely full of shit and themselves. People who live their lives on social media like she does, and in the manner that she does, is an indicator, too. She made some birthday cakes for her husband that had pictures of a woman giving a dude a blow job and a guy giving it to a woman doggystyle. Now, I don't think it's terrible that she did this and kind of fun for a couple to do, but then she put them on Twitter. Why?

So, it's an accumulation of stuff like the tweets, attitudes and images here that seem pretty clear to me that's a pretty solid definition of a trashy woman.

[​IMG]

http://deadspin.com/heres-another-nsfw-cake-that-brent-grimes-got-for-his-b-869341762

http://deadspin.com/brent-grimes-got-a-very-nsfw-cake-for-his-30th-birthday-866303602

In the end, it's all an opinion of mine, like I have about many sports and political figures that doesn't really affect me. Of course, what would be the fun of a board like this if we didn't have something to say in situations other than the ones that affect us?

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Hers must be particularly good... Crazy ***** is usually the best ***** but I sure wouldn't want to be married to crazy *****....