Most Americans Want to Outlaw Unsupervised Play for Kids

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Volst53, Aug 25, 2014.

Tags:
  1. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

That's what they keep saying. I'm excited. He has a new dog he wants to work as well. Hope we can keep him busy.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

fyp

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Good luck.

Do you know if you'll be hunting out of a pit or in flooded timber? Flooded timber, if you have the right spot, is a life changing moment. Pit hunting is fun and that's where I do 99% of my hunting at, but the timber you'll have ducks landing 3 foot from you

4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

And soon. For the kids, of course

5. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Funny you should ask that. It's a pit lease that we are going to hunt from. He said it's in the flyway and they always do well there. That said, he and his dad has also bought a flooded timber lease. I asked him why we weren't going there (because I didn't know the difference really) and he said cause he didn't buy a flooded timber lease to teach someone to hunt. He said it's expensive and when I'm hooked, I can split the timber lease with him.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Ridiculous.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pit hunting is consistent. You'll see a ton of birds and you'll kill quite a few. It's fun.

He's probably doing you a favor not taking you to the timber for the first time.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Timber is a really good time. But get your learning in in a pit.