Moved MGT is a dumbass

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Apr 18, 2023.

1. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

As a Father of a 19 year old and 16 year old I can personally attest to this. My daughter who is 16 is easily swayed and influenced by outside sources. We had a rogue teacher who in her 7th grade year told her it was ok to not tell her parents everything(trust me we aren't the kind to do forced reeducation) but to actually have the audacity to displace the parents is what gets me. At about this time she decided she didn't know what she was(bi-sexual) whatever and it confused the utter shit out of her. We basically approached it as loving parents that whoever you are you are simple as that we'll love you either way. (We also saw it as a phase) Fast forward a few years and multiple visits to counselors/psychiatrists etc she's completely boy crazy. When you're 13 how in the Hell are you able to make life altering decisions such as elective surgery is beyond me.

On a side note we've been told by a couple of professionals that it's become a big problem in schools with Teacher/administrators wielding influence. Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.

SetVol13, justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably the best insight yet. Imo Most who speak on this have no real life experiences with it, they just spout off based off what they read or the party they follow. I'm clueless on pretty much all of it but this post was interesting.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The "adoptive parents and step parents are not parents" thing is just an awful take. Embarrassing, even for her. And frightening, as I fear where such a sentiment could go in the future.

gcbvol, SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's such an ignorant take. I really wish she would go away

gcbvol, SetVol13 and Ssmiff like this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wait, what?

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

She had the head of a teacher's union in for a hearing on Covid and schools, telling her "You need to admit that you're just a political activist, not a teacher, not a mother and not a medical doctor". I think the lady is married to a woman and adopted her child, or is a step mother.

I think MTG looked for a way to cut down an "enemy" and probably doesn't believe this notion necessarily. Or, maybe it was a Freudian Slip. In any event, she's just a miserable human being and this is another example of her shit show on these committees.

Oh, and she'll be re-elected for as long as she wants in bum[uck fay] Georgia, probably by people who think barking in people's faces is super cool.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I looked this up and I think she really believes it, as she said the same thing last year about "fake parents" who adopt kids.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've often wondered if we could get a sane person that would yell right back at them if they could knock of some of the shine off of these idiots.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I really would love this. Someone to tell these people they aren't [uck fay]ing experts on most anything. At the very least, they should sit up there and ask questions to be informed themselves, instead of stumping, then let them answer questions, like we're all grown ups.

But, yeah, just once I'd like to have one of these experts on something go there and tell them something like this:

"My time here is a [uck fay]ing waste of my day. You all have the unique ability to call in any expert you want and get intelligent info and feedback on any topic, yet you waste it on pre-packaged questions and talking down to me on a subject you know [uck fay] all about. You are gigantic [uck fay]ing morons and can eat my [penis]. Arrest me for contempt or I'm leaving now to interact with people who know shit and don't have gigantic unwarranted egos. [uck fay] you, again. Bye."

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.