POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Bullshit, you have to tell her this aggression will not stand. She can be in a relationship with out having to say with whom. My wife is "married" on the FB and my account was long ago deleted.

kmf600 likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I am not, and nor have I ever, been Facebook friends with my wife.

I also haven’t signed on to it since 2010. But even if I did, no friends!

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

she posts some good stuff

kmf600 likes this.
  4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I’ll have to trust you.

kmf600 likes this.
  5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Tonight:

Has anyone stopped and realize, we have a devout muslim and a Palestinian who now have access to TOP SECRET MILITARY DOCUMENTS​

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Saw that one this morning. Is this a first? I mean Obama filled the first half, so what's the big deal?

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Not Facebook, but... Uhh... Wow

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Goodness gracious.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

My lord, they went to work over a month without getting paid. There's nothing partisan about it.

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm seriously befuddled by folks who are disappointed the shutdown is (temporarily) over. I realize it's best to take comments from online personas with a grain of salt, but some folks are disappointed at the loss of schadenfreude from the unpaid federal workers. What the [uck fay] is wrong with us?

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The internet has allowed stupid people to interact in ways never before allowed.

Weve always been this way, its just amplified now. Only things that have changed are the names and the facts.

gcbvol and tvolsfan like this.
  12. TennTradition

I also think that most humans are compelled to listen and look less like an ass when face to face. Even when you know the person over the Internet the dynamic is different.

gcbvol and tvolsfan like this.
  13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I also think that's why our political system is so screwed up too.

I think everyone was basically middle of the road while in Washington but the internet and 24 hour news has made that almost impossible now.

Before they only had to campaign for a few months then just disappear to Washington and very few people kept up with what was going on during their term to the next election.

14. TennTradition

Politics shouldn’t be a spectator sport. We can’t cheer for sides like a sport for entertainment and expect good governance.

15. TennTradition

Oh, now this is something:

My question: If Islam is so dangerous we fight it in Syria, etc. why do we allow Muslims to move here and serve in our government?

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

As drunk ass Ron White says... you can't fix stupid

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's hard to get through that much ignorance.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Cause democrats hate America.

- answer I would expect to see anyway.

19. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

The first thing that stands out to me about Tom Fitton is why this man can't get a shirt that fits him.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ya'll seen this liberal writer in Phoenix getting mad about a restaurant having a photo up with miners' faces turned black from coal? Says he understands it isn't blackface, but it looks like blackface Thus, to him it is blackface, is therefore offensive, means he isn't welcome in the establishment, and it should be removed.