Nashville, Brentwood, Chattanooga and Atlanta suck. Or do they? Discuss here.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by ptclaus98, Dec 5, 2021.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ah, yes. Brentwood.

Unimane likes this.
  2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If you don't want me to respond, don't hit enter. Or something.

I'm not necessarily wrong, you just don't like my take. Oh well. I'm just enjoying the fact you guys were the only ones who felt the need to go ballistic when your town took it's turn.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I have several questions.

3?!

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Many?

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

3 people is quite impressive, imo

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

What goofiness. Attempting to explain Brentwood to outsiders who know nothing about living in Brentwood within a thread that started talking about communities of Middle Tennessee is not going "ballistic". Only someone who has convinced themselves they hate Brentwood interprets people from Brentwood sharing their positive experiences about the place to a bunch of people convinced it sucks sees that as going "ballistic". We get it, you don't like Brentwood. Take a number and get in line. Your take is unoriginal, silly and predictable. That is all.

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Of course this happened at Brentwood High. Bunch of degenerates.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

#keepbrentwoodweird

9. Ssmiff

Asked my son about that tweet and he said word is spreading but nobody knows if it's real. Would be unfortunate if a disabled kid did that. Already tough enough life.

Tar Volon likes this.
  10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm sure he's got major mental problems, but they've got to get that kid away from the main student population.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I imagine that kid will have no problems with that proposal after today. You can't recover from that one.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Must have been one hell of a lawyer writing up that IEP.

let him rub one off on the principals desk but I don’t think it’s asking too much to not allow him to shoot loads on other students.

Memtownvol likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Sure but let's make sure it's true first.

14. Unimane

I think we found someone who loves something more than Indy loves LeBron. I did not think I would live to see the day....

Wait, am I being "original" enough to suit your delicate hometown sensibilities?

In all honesty, I don't give a shit. I'm enjoying poking at the levels of insecurity present here or whatever it is which would possess someone to write multiple posts like this.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You sound so silly. However I understand that you are not capable of realizing this, and don’t hold it against you. It’s whatever

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We sure that wasn't Wes Boling?

ole_orange and justingroves like this.
  17. Unimane

Is it ok for me to imagine you punching a wall, tears streaming down your face, and looking at your "Brentwood: A Nice Place to Raise a Family" poster as you write this?

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Of course. I want everyone suffering with mental illness like you to be able to take themselves to whatever place makes them happy. If spending your spare time imaging me as a spoiled, privileged Brentwood [itch bay] crying makes you feel happier and more secure about your own life, then I am certainly for it!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  19. Ssmiff

I was downtown on Broadway today for an early lunch and I couldn't believe how crowded it was. Live music all over. Weird for a Wednesday morning.

20. Unimane

Yes, not liking Brentwood is a mental illness, I suppose.

I don't imagine you as anything other than a guy massively overreacting to someone dissing your town. You ran with the rest.