Nashville Church Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sudan and he knew these people. One man has been involved with Ezell-Harding Christian school going back awhile. He's that nice and not creepy PE coach all the kids liked.

2. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Psalm 133
    1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

That is Hine Ma Tov

[video=youtube;_iHV36-msVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHV36-msVY[/video]

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, if he knew them I am probably wrong. He may be a Christian refugee

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He attended church there prior. He Could have turned, or could have been not treated nice by some and seeking revenge, or just angry and ready to go out big.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sudan refugees, especially among the "Lost Boys", also have a high rate of PTSD from their experiences. They went through absolute hell over there.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Most likely he's crazy

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

25 years old, been posting crazy stuff on Facebook lately.

I mean, I am not saying its schizophrenia, because I am not qualified to make that call, but that's the right age.