National Signing Day

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kptvol, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I guess the best staff in America will have to make their money at coaching them up...just like they did at Cinncy.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

**** Dave Hart and Jimmy Cheek. That's for sure.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He must have a few daughters

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Looooooooool

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hard to just coach em up when you have a conference full of coaching staffs that can recruit and coach em up.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Meanwhile everyone wants to play for Ole Miss but UT can't land a Vol fan in their back yard, fml

7. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Honestly, that is what I am doing right now. Laughing my ass off. Couldn't happen to a better ass clown than Dave Hart.

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This will be overlooked.

This sucks.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They were in the lead all the way...

Wonder why...

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder if Gruden or Strong could have pulled Bell, **** you Dave Hart!

12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

No way this class is worse than 08. We actually have some players. Needed Bell a lot more than OSU did and this class didn't meet a lot of needs, but the 08 class was just pathetic.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

**** this shit and **** butch jones I don't care what shitty situation Dooley put him in. A freaking local kid that grew up a damn UT fan - **** you too Butch jones.

14. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Hopefully this is the last of the stench left from the Dooley disaster.

15. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Saban talked him out of it. Saving him a seat in Tuscaloosa when Mal retires , or dies.

16. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Part of me is envious of the people who think this is funny. Most of me just wants to punch them though. I can't not root for UT

17. Montrell

Montrell New Member

No doubt. Dooley was the biggest disaster to ever hit this program. Plus it doesn't help that Vonn's no name brother acted like a scumbag handler through all of this pushing him anywhere but Tennessee.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Now we get to hear about how Vandy is owning the state all summer long. **** the UTAD

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know, but it should not.

For all the shit people blame Kiffin for, he at least left a salvageable recruiting class. Dooley told Tennessee coaches they weren't high priorities and argued with contractors on wall colors for the practice facilities. I hope that sorry piece of shit loses every dime Tennessee pays him in a Ponzi scheme.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Chizik and Dooley. What a joke.