National Signing Day

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kptvol, Feb 6, 2013.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, his brother wanted to be the center of attention. He played the game to get whatever he could for he and his brother. That happens all the time. The sad part is Derek was too ****in stupid to do it and Butch had two months to make up a year's worth of ground.

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Not surprised. Just another day where TN football has not brought me much joy. Ground Hog day.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Didn't get momma on campus iirc.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see why that matters, he's bama bound.

5. chavisut

I dreaded the fan reaction to this most of all.

6. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Football attendance all year long could be very interesting. I don't see a whole lot of people willing to sit in the heat to watch us play Austin Peay and Western Ky. Plus Western may beat us.

7. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Most Likely!!
    Only going to the Barn game cause I probably have to!

8. chavisut

That would be the final nail.

9. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

We haven't played a game with him as our coach yet , but he is only doing what should have been done the last three years. He is coming across as more of a fan than a coach at this point. With all due respect to him , he seems starstruck , and I don't blame him. We hired another nobody. Our hires are like lotto winners. Lucky , random , and out of nowhere. Nobody wants to see Butch Jones prove himself more than me , but look at the SEC. Why do I feel we are going to be doing the same damn thing in 3 years. That blind faith shit went out the door with the last loser.

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I understand where you are coming from and I do not see this as funny in the least; I find it sad. I absolutely root for UT, but understand where the program currently is. I cannot make the same emotional investment at this time - just too much resulting damage. Until the administrative disaster is rectified I'm not sure we are going to see much in the way of improvement. I hope we do, but cannot invest in that expectation. It really is pathetic where UT football has fallen.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Your a better man than me, I hope he gets hit by a bus.

12. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

vandy just got #13 WR ... f**k

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too, but I want him to die broke, alone and homeless

14. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Don't say that

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Who wins this recruiting battle, a world renowned DB's coach with 4 NC rings or a guy that has a few split Big East titles?

16. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Urban was sending film of all of Tennessee's failures in the past years to Bell the last couple of days. Classy. I guess he had to do what he could , since he couldn't sell our coach getting fired this season.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sounds like Urban understands the game.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Come on now. You think dad is going to push him to play for a run down program? Or let him go to a school that can send him to the NFL and probably win a few national titles in the process?

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's recruiting.

20. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Yes , and when he can't win the game , he quits.