Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Notsureifserious........I thought it was better than 12 in just about every aspect

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not sure what is so terrible about the demo. Certainly no worse than 12. I think it feels a lot like 11.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's just terrible and each year they always make the demo gameplay sped up so people like cluckman will think the gameplay feels smoother overall. The only cool thing was the new catch animations.

4. WM

WM Active Member

I fell in love with the crowd noise.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I've actually hated the past two demos. Not so with this one.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

LSU has the most players over 90. Don't say that I picked the best team in the game. LSU is by far the best team in the game.

8. VB

VB Member

By far? lol, UGA, Bama, LSU are probably the best teams but none of them are by far better than another one. You are probably stacked with youth as well, not to mention you probably have the best set of pitches to start the game as well.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone who picked before Webb can just STFU about team ratings.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm satisfied with where Arkansas is obviously, especially considering I was second to last pick.

And lol at Harry downplaying Alabama.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pathetic on Harry's part.

Obviously, you couldn't ask for anything more from SCAR or South Carolina for the picks the users for them had.

12. VB

VB Member

Rogers and Hunter are going to be monsters with 95 and 96 speed

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Indy?

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

yup, Im happy as shit and have no excuse to not win

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Lsu is by far the best team. Did I say alabama wasn't good? Maybe you guys should learn to read?

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

If the retail version plays like the demo at all as far as crossing routes go, those knuckles who have made that their go-to and exploit the hell out of it, are going to be disappointed. I have tried to break the game by cross routing the slot flying the shit out of the D and the defense actually plays like it should.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I hope you're joking. Because the team with the most speed and most youth on the roster is going to have the best team. QQ. That may be LSU but I doubt it.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's lsu.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lol - already trying to down play the fact that you'll never win the West.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

No, I'll still beat you.