Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Cancelled my pre-order for this game. Got to thinking it is going to be the ssdd

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Every year they say they have added some revolutionary feature, and every year it's the same game with different rosters.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Exactly my thoughts

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Have you seen SCAR's roster? This is the one for you to buy and keep on a **** shelf at least.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

This is the first year since NCAA 2005 I haven't gone to the midnight release for this game. I'll be picking it up around 230 EST tomorrow.

6. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Haha good point.

I just don't want to buy it and get ****ed off when it still has the exact same problems as 12. I'm so sick of those generic-ass sounding fight songs, too. They should have at least fixed that by now.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Guys time to get Madden JMO.

8. VB

VB Member

Madden might play better, but the lack of different playing styles and no recruiting make it BORING

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

In the end most play two different offenses on any NCAA game. You have some using a spread pass attack or you have the Oline and RB to be more traditional I-form-ish. It is absolutely not more diverse in its play style. It is the game they make for kids. The recruting has not operated properly for years. Madden may have made drafting and developing plays now a workerable thing for long term online franchise. This years Madden may end up being comparable to the leap made in 09 on NCAA.

How is the ATL VB?

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Did anybody get NCAA? Thoughts?

11. VB

VB Member

Recruiting this year is very very good. And Scouting is implemented well. I would argue there are definitely more playing styles than just a Spread passing attack and I-form. You can definitely run a Spread option run attack in this year's version.

ATL is good man. I haven't got to explore it as much as I would like because of school. But I like it. You still in ATL?

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I did some research and yes there may be hope for recruiting this year. It is inexcusable though it took them so long to fix simple problems that made it completely non-functional. Traditionally if Madden has new gameplay as it does NCAA gets the Yugo version. I expect it will be that way this year. They finally fix recruiting and make the gameplay worse.

Madden has a true online franchise this year. Nuff Said. We will see tho...

Yes, I am still here. May be my last year or I will be here for good. Free Agent year comin.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Jew, you need to play the game before you say something as a fact. The gameplay is 100x better than it's ever been.

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Harry, the words traditionally and expect do not convey information as fact but instead mean most of the time in the past and my hypothesis based upon said past facts. You are also a NCAA junky. It is like asking a crack addict if the crack is good at the only crack house in town.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You said, "They finally fix recruiting and make the gameplay worse."

That's in your post. You need to actually play the game before you say the gameplay is worse.

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

O to the M to the G.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I just don't understand how you can complain about a game you don't have/have never played. If you just don't want to buy it because you think Madden will be better just say so.

18. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I am worried about you.

19. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

NCAA

This is pretty ****ing of the game, imo.

20. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

NCAA

This is pretty ****ing of the game, imo.