NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's also the type of team they've sucked at beating the past couple of years. the schedule is very manageable. that being said, they better hope they don't play Seattle in the playoffs.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All that said, if the finances allow it, the wife has agreed to a trip up there Thanksgiving weekend.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

look at the schedule and tell me where you see 9 or 10 losses.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Old Clay needs some pre workout and hgh.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

clay looked decent. it was the oline and dline that looked as shitty as it's been in a long long time.

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

that's awesome ... every time I hear him speak I respect him more. He just goes to work and gets results without overplaying his role as SB winning QB.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's the NFL, it can happen every week. I won't sit and tell you 10, just that this team has shown the signs of being "that team" for a couple of years.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

as long as Rodgers is starting they are a playoff team. not many teams have seattle's defense or running game. I agree they certainly didn't look like a super bowl team.

9. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

The one thing that I watched that had me scratching my head is why they never even threw to Sherman's side. At least overthrow the receiver a couple times to open up that side of the field. Sherman is good but he can't defense every pass that goes up in the air. They just conceded that side of the field.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I know. I'm still laughing.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that receiving corps blows goats. Rodgers or no, they gotta scare someone somehow and that ain't happening.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Because McCarthy is a ****ing idiot and only margainally better than Capers on the other side of the ball. The Packers also have some of the worst LBs in the league and the middle of that DL is suspect. They'll still win a decent number of games, but they have problems.

13. Unimane

Boykin is a good #3, if they bother to throw to him, so I like the top three WRs just fine. Losing Finley as a threat is a problem, considering the threats available now.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Who thought a 48 year old Julius Peppers would help, and help by playing a position he hasn't played before (as I understand it)?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

cobbs and nelson stink?

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I think they're a bit overrated. I won't go as far as blows goats.

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Raji being out is going to kill them.

With him, the defense is adequate.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

raji didn't see a lot of snaps really.

19. Unimane

I'm telling you, the LBs suck, which is good, since we run a 3-4.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That made me laugh harder than I thought it would.