North Carolina thing

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by fl0at_, Mar 25, 2016.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The worst is when folks are carrying on a conversation while one is dropping a deuce and the other is peeing/waiting.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Most people that are uncomfortable about this I imagine have about the same level of inconvenience that one would have sitting next to a fat and/or smelly person on an airplane. But hell, that can last hours.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't give a shit who is beside me in a bathroom.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Just as long as they don't want to talk to me. Man, woman, whatever. Leave me alone. Seriously.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do the NC Folks really think LBGTs sit in stalls getting turned on by hearing piss and plops?!?

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's the gas they like.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. But I think most of the concern is directed at ladies' rooms anyway. Man, woman, transgender, or other, I don't mind sharing a public restroom with folks. Plenty of urinals and stalls, you mind your business and I'll mind mine.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I typically use a public restroom with my GoPro helmet running and I look around a good bit.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I expect the utmost privacy, when using, ya know, publicly accessible bathrooms.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I've created a mirror extension for my iPhone.

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

The concern is not LGBT people (or genuine transgender people, honestly). The concern is that a "go in whatever bathroom you feel like" law would basically allow genuine (male) predators access to the ladies room. I think most of the concern I've heard is from people with elementary or middle school age daughters

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah there are definetely weirdos who are in to that

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I get that, but at the same time how many people would voluntarily pretend to be transgender and the take the ridicule along with it just to diddle in the girls bathroom?

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If I'm going to be labeled I think I'd prefer transgender to pedophile.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

There are people who videotape women going to the bathroom. It's certainly a thing. I had a gf who wanted me to pee on her. That's all I can add to this conversation.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So all girls don't like it when you pee on them? I guess that's what I've been doing wrong all these years.

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Well, did you?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I volunteered to do it in the shower. Apparently that didn't do it for her

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Eww. I mean, whatever floats your boat, but eww. I know some people have a fecal fetish as well and all u can say about that is daaaamn.

20. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

hitler, i hear.

i understand its called a "hot carl" and involves saran wrap.

from what i've been told, antyway.