Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Sports' started by chavisut, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just saw the play. Looked like a TD to me. It's the last play of the game if he doesn't score... why blow the whistle before he is down?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't know, Indy. I just don't know.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I meant before that. There was a point where I thought all of his left arm went behind the sock. But actually it was only partially obscured by the sock, I just missed it the first time. I was worried that there was a bounce and stretch. But there wasn't.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Notre Dame fans are the worst. So many "**** the haters" facebook statuses, but every time I reply, they just call me names and stuff. Their wins become less and less impressive each week, and most have been very sloppy.

5. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Telling them that their coach killed a guy doesn't help either. You should try it.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He scored on second down too. Shawn's conservatism got them in that place in the first place though.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yep. I hate ND.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I didn't watch it a bunch of times, but it looked to me like his progress was stopped, and at least I didn't see enough to make me think it was overturnable. Perhaps I never saw the best look at it.