Official Predict Tennessee's Final Record 2015

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Aug 6, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

see, I don't really count that, because wins are wins, and losses are losses.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He did win the conference outright at CMU once. So, there's that.

3. chavisut

He hasn't lost to Mason.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm stupid. Don't know why I though he was there in `13. Still, Butch only managed to squeak out a 7 point win in Nashville last season against a terrible Vanderbilt team that has a shit coach and a collection of QBs worse than half of the posters on this board.

5. chavisut

We won. You wanna give him some moral victories for UGA?

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Exactly.
    Good
    Nothing special.

7. Beechervol

Right. That would be Dooleyesqe and should result in you providing your own transportation home.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I think a lot can be taken from how a team wins or loses. Seems silly to just focus on the final score and not the rest of the game.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

No moral victories. I'm glad he won the game, but if you watched that game and thought "These coaches are going to win us some big time games next year" then we watched different games. I hope like hell that I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

10. chavisut

Crappy game. Why not say the same about the fight in the UGA games?

Either both or neither.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Guys, we might struggle to win 5 games. We're the youngest team in the history of college sports after all....

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Have a hard time getting excited about the '13 UGA game when they turn around and lose to Vandy two weeks later. Last year's UGA game was good, and may have been a win if Jones puts Dobbs in instead of Peterman. The decision to play Peterman over Dobbs is indefensible and more reason not to feel optimistic about Jones winning big here.

I think the talent is there on the table to compete in every game and this season, just don't think we're close on the sideline and in the booth.

13. chavisut

We turned around and won our first bowl game in a hundred years in convincing fashion after the Vandy game. I'm not saying to be impressed. If a loss is always a loss, a win is always a win.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He can stick the youth excuse up his ass. An OL that can't block air is an excuse I could get on board with. Youth? Not so much.

15. chavisut

Either way, this year will really tell us one way or another.

16. chavisut

No excuse this year. None.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Which one big reason he hired Debord, or?

18. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

CMG

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That UGA game was a coaching disaster. If that's a good game for them, call headhunters now.

20. Beechervol

If we start 3-4 it will interesting to see if "youth" is mentioned again. Im sure he will start to get some kick back given some of the preseason predictions.