ole miss fans losing their mind a little

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by droski, Sep 12, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes the folks attending the games are all anifa members. lol

"Like I said, I'm not going anymore. But c'mon man, I'm that stupid. Anybody with a confederate flag in Berkeley is asking for it. But I agree with OMLandshark. It won't take a confederate flag. All it'll take is a fan in a shirt that says rebels for these anarchist to wreck havoc."
    •"Damn, Berkeley. What a hot mess of folks that have no respect or connection to what has made this country great for so long. It's like they just want to give it all away and there are plenty of leeches out there who would gladly take it."
    •"It's on another level there, man. Look at the news sometime. Berkeley went from the cradle of free speech to the cradle of violent babies."
    •"I have a chance to go, but I went last year for a game and it was an absolute nightmare of a place. Literal marxists running around and people shitting on the street."
    This one might be the best of the bunch though:

"Absolutely false, and even if the majority aren't AntiFa members, the herd of students and locals will follow them because they're brainwashed.

I feel like this game will also be an excuse for leftists to create more havoc; Ole Miss' presence there, in itself, represents a physical flesh embodiment of confederate statues and implicit whiteness which they abhor with blind determination. I will not be surprised if something terrible happens.

Remember, to them (not just antifa, but leftists in the region, and in general) anyone who is white or to the right of Barack Obama, is a Nazi.

If you go to the game, take a neutral colored jacket and hat (especially if you have the old school peaky blinders high and tight hair cut.

Take care and stay safe, hotty toddy y'all."

FULL Thread: http://www.secrant.com/rant/ole-miss-sports/whos-going-to-be-in-berkeley-on-9-16/70965690/

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

What? Sounds about right.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm going to guess the average cal fan attending isn't going to give a shit that we are playing a team from Mississippi

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The guy talking about people literally shitting on the street has clearly never been anywhere.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Please beat the **** out of these idiots.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Encourage them dro. Go in there and claim to shit on their cars if you see Mississippi plates.

Hell, maybe if we all take this stance, we'll never have to see another Ole Miss fan again.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That'd be nice.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Maybe India.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Didn't you guys just keep some Jewish conservative from speaking because your students said he was a fascist white supremacist?

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Saw something like this at 'dega once. I could have been mistaken. I didn't swing in to confirm that was what I was seeing. I'll admit that's using the term street very loosely.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

They definitely shit in the streets in Auburn.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Definitely Mississippi.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

What I'm saying is that there are people shitting in the street in literally any town with a homeless population, i.e. any large city. People poo. Free range people poo freely.

15. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

IP seems to be an expert on free range pooping and Auburn has no homeless population so...

16. fl0at_

He means as soon as the crosswalk shows the little guy. Then there are tons of pieces of shit in the streets.

17. fl0at_

Not in the street. That's how you get hit by a car.

In your lawn, maybe.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't expertise that's required to know homeless city dwellers are pooping on the streets. This isn't lines in the Atacama Desert or crop circles. It's pretty obvious.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Students? I doubt it. It's the locals who are the true nuts

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait, they're not?