[penis] Huffman's Spring Practice Conclusion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Apr 13, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The nickel was usually Swafford, a walk on or Jaron Toney, another walk on

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And that is irrelevant to a DC making this kind of fundamental error. It is clever like watching someone **** your wife is clever.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

They would have still beaten us. I've never claimed otherwise. However, we would have had a much better chance at not looking like our yearly D-II season opening opponent in the process. Also, it would have demonstrated that Jancek had a rudimentary understanding of defensive strategy. It's akin to Bajakian running a double tight wishbone against bammer. And yes, I make that statement knowing that we only had 1 TE last year. Running a nickel against Auburn last year was that ****ing bad.

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Nobody is arguing that we should have gone Nickel. Our secondary reeked worse than my nuts do. That means our nickel guy reeked worse than.. Well, let's just say he was pretty terrible.

5. kidbourbon

I have no idea what this analogy means, but it made me laugh.

6. JayVols

The prosecution rests, Your Honor.

7. kidbourbon

You should smell my nuts.

8. JayVols

I'll take your word on the matter.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly how Muschamp reacted to our defense.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

What does your secondary have to do with anything?

Wanna equalize you lack of LB speed? Keep them in front of you. If you play your SS as a Rover that acts as a 4th LB, you don't have to cover as much ground. No sense in using 3 when you can use 4 and load up on the run. Instead Janceck decide to remove a LB completely.

11. kidbourbon

Please see the above discussion regarding Nickel and the smell of my nuts.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I'm lost here, where is the post where you make your point further elaborating why you aligned with Lance's stance that "it dudnt matter what Janceck did cuz Auburn's just gooder then us."

13. kidbourbon

Dude, there aren't that many posts. I conceded to Jay that we didn't play the right defense, and I still contend that Lance's position is accurate. Auburn was just gooder than us at football.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

At what point will it begin to bother you that 3 guys on a message board know more than a guy Tennessee pays 375k.

15. kidbourbon

Not sure. I'll report back, though.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Led the team in TDs against SEC competition for a little while, however.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think it says a lot about both Tennessee and Florida that he had about a 70 yard pick six against them.

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I thought it was more like 40 or 50?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Probably, but the fact UF's starting QB threw a gimme pick to walk on still remains.

20. kidbourbon

I get a little bit angry every time I think about the fact that we still haven't beaten Will Muschamp. The guy is worse than Ron Zook, and we can't capitalize.