Pettiness

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dknash, Sep 4, 2021.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The calling of time out on a clock stoppage because of the foul and ultimately change of possesion is classic.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. NorrisAlan

I was going to say that. He looks off sides, but I wasn't sure if the kicker could be offsides

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

actually the rule is the kicker can be as long as the kicking foot isn’t.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Fortunately, they give out Camellia Bowl runners-up t-shirts, too.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I hate him almost as much as I hate Dave "Roll Tide" Shart for handing over the keys of an all time top 10 program to an assclown like him who never even strapped on a pair of shoulder pads himself at any point in his life. How he hasn't stroked out yet is a minor miracle imo. Never seen a human being capable of legitimately turning their face into a purplish color like he constantly can.

Middle school gym teacher who somehow rode Rich Rod's wake 15 years ago and conned his way into becoming a multimillionaire football coach.

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

That should be his LinkedIn profile picture.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The ref immediately thew the flag. My guess is both their heads are past the 35, I don't know if that's offsides though as their feet are not. Either way [uck fay] butch.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

That dude is seriously going to stroke out one day.

9. NorrisAlan

I can feel the pettiness flowing through us. It is like a warm hug of pure laughter.

Poppa T, A-Smith and PilotFlyingJ like this.