Pig Howard will not be a spring practice participant

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Mar 2, 2014.

1. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

VQ says he has grade and personal problems right now and he also has been missing workouts. Also someone asked Hubbs what he thought the chances were that Pig is a member of team 118 this fall and he replied "50/50, at best."

I would hate to lose Pig but thankfully with the addition of this recruiting class, I'm not nearly as concerned as I would've been this time last year.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

It would be a big loss to lose him, but just creates an even bigger opportunity for the guys coming in this year. Hopefully Pearson and Malone make immediate impacts either way.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Receiver is one position where losing a key contributor doesn't kill us due to the group coming in. That said, I hope he gets his shit together.

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Yeah, he's a veteran guy and would be a reliable option for us. That's the biggest place we lose out If he doesn't make it back, but talent wise we are covered for sure.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hopefully he can turn it around.

6. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Hope he can turn it around as well. He couldn't have picked a worse time to miss with all the talent coming in mid-term.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He and North were the only 2 reliable wide receivers. The incoming group is very talented but unproven.

He was one of 2 guys that were legitimate playmakers on offense. Losing him sucks.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Maybe he's having reconstructive surgery on his hands to enlarge them.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Maybe he's a moron that doesn't realize his competition is now Pearson and Malone and no longer no talent white kids.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe has some legitimate family issues going on in his life that he has to get under control before he can focus on football.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Doubtful.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Time to hit he books Pig

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Personal issues......with Azzani?

14. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Personal issues = He failed multiple drug tests. He's on the pot.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

That sucks. Yes we do have some talented guys coming in but Pig was one of few playmakers we had last year who could operate in space. I hope his gets his stuff squared away....

16. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

ding ding ding

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just got the update about Pig's leave of absence from my Sportscenter app. Also mentioned that he had 388 TDs last year. Seems like we should have won more games.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Most of those were in one game, when we blew out that one team by 3000 points.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sportscenter has been really bad about the typos lately

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run