Pig Howard will not be a spring practice participant

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Are you referring to the block in the back that nullified the touchdown late in the 4th against vandy?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Beaten with a broom handle as a child, imo. Thinks the only way to beat anyone is with sweeps.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Hahaha

4. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

North, Pearson, and Malone are all better than he is.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

How many receptions did Pearson or Malone have against FBS schools last year?

I think Pearson is going to be pretty good and Malone will get it, but both are entering year one at Tennessee. To say definitively they are both "better" than Pig is short sighted. You hope they're both better than Pig.

Devrin Young now takes Pig's spot as the slot guy. That's a huge dropoff.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

What an idiot. He had the chance to catch a lot of passes in the slot this year. Dooley recruited the biggest dumb bastages

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Football isn't that important to some people. He's still enrolled and going to classes.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Jesus, that guy would be maxing out his potential at a UAB. He's one that I won't miss down the road for maybe no other reason than the frequent TOS threads where everyone overestimates his ability/significance by 1000%.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, I feel bad for him. He's 180 lbs sopping wet and 5' 7". He's a tough little shit that has been an average return man for Tennessee. That's about all you can hope for with him and that's what he's been.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I did think he'd house once against an OOC team by this point.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

That really let's you know how pedestrian he is against OOC talent. Everyone talks as if he's David Palmer while his output is somewhere above David Yancey and below Tavio Henson.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Tavi O'Henson

13. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Rumor from TOOS is that he is being reinstated. ...

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That would be nice.

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'd take it in a second.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hope so. Odds are better for his life working out if he can make things work here.

17. BigOrangeBeech

We definitely need him.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

165****

19. BigOrangeBeech

Tennessee Football ‏@Vol_Football 1m
    JONES: Pig Howard, I just got off the phone with him. We have set some parameters that he has to meet, they are from our players …

Tennessee Football ‏@Vol_Football 55s
    JONES: He will go before the 13-person player staff & they will meet with him and make a decision. It’s an honor & privilege to play at UT.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

This says a lot about both what he was into that caused his suspension and the attitude within the lockeroom that doesn't tolerate distractions.