Play of the year

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Oct 8, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

After that, he jawed to the entire TAMU sideline. He's reaching Raynoch/Al level of adoration from me

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Me too. I think he's the reason we have a prayer of winning. Botch is calling other busts the Alpha male and this guy is driving the train.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Imagine if he had a ****ing qb coach. I hate it for him

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He told Butch to "call a ****ing timeout" right before half as the clock was running out after the failed screen

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

At least Warrior got his money's worth

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I want to have his man babies.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And I liked that too. Botch probably showed him the chart on the way to the locker room. I hope he shoved it up the guys ass.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No. Kamara and Kelly fumbled on the redzone. There's two scores that make Malone's drop and Dobbs' interception moot.

It's stupid to lay blame on just two players when there were 7 total turnovers

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would have Dobbs and every player responsible for a turnover sit on the side of the practice field in a nice lounging chair. I would then have every other player run wind sprints until they puke. See that boys; this is what you did to your team mates. You are responsible for this.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

True.

I think that Malibu Barbie looking ********** prancing around in the number 12 jersey for A&M may be my most hated player of all time.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I want him to have a violent head to head with Reuben Foster

12. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Can they not review targeting if they don't flag it initially? His hit was the exact definition of it. Fricking crown of his helmet to his head and knocked him out cold. Head snapped straight back violently.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I was hoping Jennings would get a hold of him.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Gavin Bryant is the head hunter on special teams. He got him on the last punt return, maybe second to last.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You don't know what play of the year means.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Dobbs had a chance to fall on the Kelly fumble and tried to scoop it like an idiot.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Barnett in 1 on 1 coverage 25 yards downfield has to be top 5.

18. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Why are our DEs put into coverage on a WR so much this year?

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We had an assignment mixup. Barnett essentially told the LB "you rush, I got this guy."

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Barnett did it himself. He saw the guy was uncovered and ran with him at the snap.

Go back and watch, it's amazing he had the awareness