Pool Table

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by utvol0427, Jan 12, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My intended pool room currently has a thomas the tank engine table in the middle of it. Probably should kill myself

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It will be the most expensive laundry and storage table you ever buy.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thomas the Tank Engine is nice. Though it was far better before they animated it and it was still the actual train models. Do not know how old your kids are, but they grow out of it pretty soon.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thomas the Tank Engine is nice. Though it was far better before they animated it and it was still the actual train models. Do not know how old your kids are, but they grow out of it pretty soon.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Unless he buys his wife one of those stair step machines. Those are good for clothes on a hanger, waiting to be ironed.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We have our extra bedroom upstairs covered in the Thomas Track Master tracks. My son probably got a half dozen different sets for Christmas and I've got them all connected in that room.
    Shouldn't be an issue because I plan to use it as a fancy eatin' table, like the Beverly Hillbillies, when I'm not playing.
    My wife said she wants an elliptical machine if I'm getting a pool table, I told her we could find something a lot cheaper to hang clothes on. That was the wrong response.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've smashed my fingers many times

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Either you are using the wrong grip/stance or you are not drinking enough beer. Either way, if you are complaining about a little smashed finger, you clearly are not an air hockey player. We play thru broken bones, stitches, and knocked out teeth.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Anyone have any experience with Kincaid Billiards in Murfreesboro?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Drinking too much, laughing and not realizing I did it until the morning