Practice Updates

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Aug 2, 2016.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I feel real good about him but I completely understand your view as well.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Don't get me wrong, I'll guzzle the koolaid in a few weeks.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I deleted this post, as it contains verbatim content from other sites, and some of which may require a paid subscription.

I (very much) appreciate the additional content and ensuing discussion. However, I also want to be respectful of the rights of those sites where the content originated, protective of their efforts to uniquely provide it to their own members / audience as they intended, and with the same courtesy that I would hope that the would extend to us, were the situation reversed.

You, and anyone else, are most welcomed to provide a very focused quote or a summary of that content in your own words, so long as you also include a link to its originating source.

No harm, and no foul - and noting to apologize for - but I cannot in good conscience allow the content to remain, as posted. PM me with any questions, comments or criticisms, and I'll happily answer each.

Tenny D

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Nice try. Did anyone really hype him?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Bituli / Bullock comparison is silly

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My high school Spanish teacher, who taught him at Hillsboro, did

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Walter Fisher...there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I love the "this unproven freshman looks similar to a 10 year NFL vet" people.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Guy could just never get over the hump. At least he played some downs and contributed a little.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I wanna say he pulled a Do you know who I am? with a cop in Nashville a year or two ago.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Was a 5-star juco DE. Highest rated player in that recruiting class. There was definitely some buzz around him.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Lol

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The cop had him at gun point while he was chasing down a guy that broke in his car

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He stayed banged up.

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Yep that was it. Not really the same although I'm pretty sure there was still a (justified) DYKWIA.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I deleted this post, as it contains verbatim content from other sites, and some of which may require a paid subscription.

I (very much) appreciate the additional content and ensuing discussion. However, I also want to be respectful of the rights of those sites where the content originated, protective of their efforts to uniquely provide it to their own members / audience as they intended, and with the same courtesy that I would hope that the would extend to us, were the situation reversed.

You, and anyone else, are most welcomed to provide a very focused quote or a summary of that content in your own words, so long as you also include a link to its originating source.

No harm, and no foul - and noting to apologize for - but I cannot in good conscience allow the content to remain, as posted. PM me with any questions, comments or criticisms, and I'll happily answer each.

Tenny D

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm a fan of Chance Hall. Our OL should be pretty good this year.

19. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Ryan Callahan says Vols Wrs have been impressive.

20. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk