PREDICT: TN vs UF

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 11, 2017.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Also forgot the Butch quote, "Only 27 of our players have ever played in the Swamp." Florida -10

Actually, that means there's only been 27 that saw the epic choke the last time so, eh, we'll call that a push.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't get it either. Florida is terrible and historically these type of distractions for a team don't result in great play. look at Houston last sunday.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You could almost call this the first game for their offense. They didn't get a cupcake to kind of fine tune things and Michigan was so disruptive I doubt they got much out of that one at all.

4. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I think there is a really good chance the Vols totally and completely implode.

5. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Could see? Based on what we have seen, this may be likely.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Butch will be sure to point out that gators had a bye before us...tough to beat a team on the road when theyve had an additional week of preparation.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I bet less than 1% of his players have ever travelled to Gainsville after Florida previously cancelled a game due to inclement weather.

And as VN would say, it's a true statement. Show me where it isn't.

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I don't think Dormady (or Guarantano) can lead successful drives against their defense. Replay of the Peterman game if our defense is up to the "challenge".

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Jayson Swain asked Travis Stephens if he were on the team would he plant a flag at midfield after a victory tomorrow. He said something to the effect of, "Nah, I'd do it before the game."

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Can you imagine Butch's reaction if someone actually did that?

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Except for South Carolina. They're used to doing that type of thing.

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He'd be apoplectic, and would probably bench them, IMO.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

See, I want guys with balls that big. I wouldn't encourage it, but I would shake his hand

14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Met Travis one time. Good dude. He was a beast in that 2001 game.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's the stuff of ancient Greek legends and what separates someone larger than life from us mere mortals. I could never do something like that. I have no doubt a young Travis Stephens could AND back it up.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He drug his [penis] across the collective face of UF's defense in 2001

17. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  18. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Double post. I'm an idiot.

But since I've double posted from the Game chat for IP..........that was NOT a miraculous catch last week lol. See below

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's saying your account has to be updated, but you following up has me pretty sure that you've got a smoking gun.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Heard a rant on the Gators on the radio today mention Riley Cooper being a racist. Googled it and he apparently was at a concert saying he would fight ever *n-word* here. Don't recall hearing that and it was way back in 2013. Anyway, good times reminiscing about all the quality people that come out of that program.