PREDICT: TN vs UF

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 11, 2017.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

There are many, many options since about 2004.

2. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Malik Zaire is going to come off the bench and look like Cam Newton. He'll have 150 rushing yards.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

and we will be in the 4th quarter still not aware he is a lefty, giving him his left the whole game

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

21-13 Gaturds. The 13 isn't a td and 2 fg. It's because the chart says go for 2 and we don't convert.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Based on past experiences I'm not sure going for 2 is on any chart that Butch has.

6. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

1975 North Texas State ( I was there, unfortunately). This has always been the eorse, although the Memphis game in 1996 is right there

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Honestly, no one really wins here. Whatever scenario that will keep Butch here is probably the most likely to happen.

8. BigOrangeBeech

What's bad is even a loss to UF won't necessarily be the end all for him. If he goes 8-4 with losses to UF, Bama, UGa, and LSU he'll be back next year. Shouldn't be, but the fanbase will keep spinning that and will keep going to games.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think so. A loss to Florida has 75,000 out for UMASS.

10. BigOrangeBeech

Hope you're right, but I just think most of the fan base will be okay with 8-4 with those as the losses. They'll say that's not a bad year with all the production we lost from last year's team.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have doubts on that, beech.

12. BigOrangeBeech

You guys gave forgotten about the Volnation Idiots Thread.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I don't think so. Its time. People are tired of inconsistent play. 8-4 brings more apathy, and I and others I know didn't renew this year. I believe you give me Taylor, Mckenzie, Vickers, Phillips, Bituli, Ignont, Sapp, Nigel, Micah, Martin and Shamburger...I can stop the run. They can't.

14. BigOrangeBeech

See above post.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Absolutely.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We lose to UGA, UF, Bama, and LSU and I just can't see how they sell season tickets next year. They will have to have some insane no donation, half price ticket sale.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think there are a decent number of people that have been hanging onto their tickets expecting him to be gone at the end of the year and just kind of riding things out until the next guy.

18. BigOrangeBeech

Like I said, I hope yall are right. But I'll have to see to believe

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There's a lot of unhappy people at 2-0. It's going to get ugly when we start losing

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't see any credible evidence that could reasonably suggest that Tennessee won't beat Florida by 2-3 TD's.

I'm not at all joking. And, no, haven't been drinking.