PS4 Announced

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Feb 20, 2013.

1. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Having people misunderstand something then yell it across the internet doesn't help either.

2. WM

WM Active Member

Agreed, I'm going to let it play out for the first few months before I make any decision.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

How is their friend sharing and transferring rights a good idea?

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I think they're on to something with the digital aspect. Might seem appealing for game manufacturers to not have to deal with the cost of putting games onto DVDs.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Exactly.

There's only so many expert ways to explain how screwing your customers is actually good for them.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No doubt the manufacturer's love their new policies - its the customers who loathe them.

This is what you call "raping the golden goose".

No amount of time / spin is going to allow Microsoft to un-ring this bell, IMO.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Microsoft pissed me off when they made Netflix part of their paid subscription on the 360.

8. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I don't know. I mean PS4 has definitely won me over, but I think I can see where Microsoft is going with this. If game*manufacturers like working with you, you get better games. Plus, I think a new generation of gamers will prefer digital delivery. Maybe you could swing a Netflix-like service as well?