Putin is a Crazy Bastard Catch-All Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JayVols, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

no doubt. Wasn't supporting the Israeli positions as much as their approach. Ride in with tanks and let people know that dying for their cause, in large quantities, has been arranged.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't give a **** what they do. I just don't think we should be funding it or making them do anything.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

exactly.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The only way to deal with someone that believes they will receive a gaggle of virgins in the afterlife if they kill anyone that doesn't believe the way they do or die in defense of their religion is to give them the opportunity to see if the virgins really do exist.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

IMO the only way is to kill everyone. These terrorist want to be remembered by their friends and family. Let them know that their friends and family won't remember them because every last person that they know is also dead. Whatever you did was worthless because not a single ****ing person remembers it.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, we have total agreement on this one. Unfortunately, some say that makes us "antisemitic." Despite me believing the best course of action would have been for the US to take all the Jews in after WW2.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

ISIS threatens Russia terror attack 'very soon' vowing: 'Blood will spill like an ocean'

The Al-Hayat Media Center, Islamic State's foreign language media division, released a Russian language video with chants of "Soon, very soon, the blood will spill like an ocean", terror monitoring group SITE reported.

It added: "The kafir throats will tremble from the knives. We will make your wives concubines and make your children our slaves.

"Europe is shaking, Russia is dying. The Kremlin will be ours."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-threatens-russia-terror-attack-6818949

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Didn't Iraq say there would be rivers of American blood in the streets if we invaded?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Putin, it's your move

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Run roh! US and Russia meeting in the ME. Megiddo, here we come.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don't they say that shit all the time?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

They've got that evil swagger.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If they had #neylandfocus, I'd be nervous