Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, you quoted words and said he was being made into the bad guy. Who said he was the bad guy? Quote it. So much gaslighting surrounds this story. I won't kiss his ass, nashvol. I won't do it. I won't be bullied or shamed into a celebration of this mystique. I won't pick an extreme. [uck fay] cults of personality.

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

No one is saying you have to worship him or even like him, I truly do not care. When people criticize him for stupid reasons I’ll call them stupid, I suggest you get over it

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What stupid reasons are you referring to?
    -Talking about keeping receipts after 1 win? Is never want a UT coach to say that. I’d be embarrassed
    -Making room for Heisman after one game? Again, wouldn’t want my UT coach doing it.
    -or the latest drawing a crowd to address CSU coach…
    I think all are fair and not people being stupid. Seems the dumber ones want to defend every word he says and think any criticism is wrong.

IP likes this.
  4. NashVol11

Calling someone a dipshit for using someone ELSE’s unwarranted criticism as motivation is weird behavior lol, if Heupel did what Deion did people would not be this intentionally stupid about it

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is classic might makes right. They know he will be successful and is a winner, therefore anyone not cheering antics on is a hater or doubter. [uck fay] that noise.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Warhammer doesn't need my help, but calling rivals dipshit is pretty normal. CU and CSU have been rivals a long time and will be for a long time still. It isn't some special slight to speak hypothetically as the CSU coach to call the CU coach a dipshit. JFC.

7. Ssmiff

Heup wouldn’t.
    Heup would be low key or throw a subtle jab or just roll them for 60.
    Heup would not ask the media to come around at practice as he addresses the disrespect to his team and the world. Thank goodness.

IP likes this.
  8. NashVol11

Who here had Ssmiff missing the point by 10 miles

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hey, Deion talking about the Heisman chilling at the house is just getting his guy attention.

10. NashVol11

Calling kids ****ing liars for using a dig from another coach (which was not a lie) as motivation (which everyone does) is also weird behavior, JG said the same thing but he's defending every word Deion says I guess lol

11. NashVol11

BREAKING: Coach hypes up his best player and one of the better players in the country for the Heisman

12. Ssmiff

Yiu are the one who couldn’t answer my question regarding “what criticisms”. You named one. What are the rest which are unwarranted?

13. NashVol11

"You are the one who couldn't answer my question"

14. NashVol11

And your question is also a lazy and disingenuous one, my posts are right here in this thread and are very clear about what I'm pushing back on. Instead you keep trying to have your own conversation about Heismans and cameras when no one brought either of those up or even said anything negative to you

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I won't do it, man. I won't just lap up this bullshit and pretend it is cool.

16. Ssmiff

I don’t know that he has. Nor have I seen anyone say he has. Who are you arguing this point with?

17. NashVol11

No one is asking you to

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He and I are singing the same song, just a different verse.

19. NashVol11

"These kids are ****ing liars for using something another coach said as motivation"
    Nash: Shedeur said specifically what he was referring to and it wasn't a lie, plus every athlete ever finds motivation this way

"It's a rivalry game, dipshit" in response to him using external digs as motivation
    Nash: Every coach uses external digs as motivation, what is the problem?

Ssmiff and IP: "NASH AND DEION SITTING IN A TREE, FOR-CING US TO KISS HIS ASS"

Okay lol

20. Ssmiff

It’s all good. Takes all different views. When someone loves the wnba and Deion, I have to balance the scales.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.