POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

transmission rates are not less with vaccinated people. kids under 5 doesn't have severe illness.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

then get them vaccinated when they get older

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So if I can show studies demonstrating lower transmission rates among vaccinated people, and demonstrate kids under 5 have had severe illness/died, you will change your mind?

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if i saw significantly lower transmission rates. we see similar covid spreading in communities with high vaccination rates and low vaccination rates. at some point you have to see it have effect in reality, not theoretical. kids under 5 have had serious illness and died but these were not healthy children in the first place. that's why most of those deaths are infants. not because infants are more likely to get bad covid, but because infants are more likely to die than kids 1-5 years old because they were born with a defect and they aren't living to 1 years old.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You are more likely to react to the vaccine as you get older. Males especially have a higher rate of myocarditis as the age increases.

If you're going to get the vaccine later in life, it's better to get it earlier.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the kids vaccine is a far lower dose. i'm sure you will have to get a booster at worst.

7. fl0at_

I'm not sure why you think this is a response to what I said.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if you are going to have to get the booster anyway, what's the difference between waiting?

9. fl0at_

It's precisely because you're going to have to get them later, that it's better to get them early.

Your body adapts to things it is presented with, over time. The earlier you can get something, the better the body handles it. Which means the better it handles the next time, and the next time and the next time.

The longer you wait for the first time, the worse the second time will be.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

im not anti vax but I'm also not getting another one, or booster. Never had a yearly virus shot and not going to do it now. I understand others disagree and think it's dumb and I'm fine with that as well.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It would be weird to put the same amount into a 60 lb child as a 200 lb adult.

12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Purely anecdotal. Father and son in our golf league did not believe in vaccine for them or family. They all got covid. The son's little girl got it. Usual symptoms, but she lost use of her legs. Could not walk.

One match, he is on phone off and on with wife. The little girl took a couple of steps that day. They are happy.

The affected families are now having second thoughts about their decisions. Primarily concerned about the unknown long covid risks they may have put on their little girl.

Just me, I'm brainwashed. I have a small pox vaccine scar on my arm. Based on recommendations from our doctor, my kids would get the vaccine.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay so out of 20 or more limbs, the family couldn't use two. That's like a decimal number, .1 of limbs. doesn't matter.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It’s as simple as I’ve had it twice and had 2 vaccines. Once before vaccination and once after. For me, day after my 2nd shot was worse than my body’s reaction to covid which was almost immeasurable. I have several friends who have the new strain and it’s acting like. 36 hr flu bug for them. I don’t think their vaccination status matters right now.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Sounds like voter suppression to me. Terrible.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Their should be mood ring test, too.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Do deathrates being lower now do anything for you? Or is that unrelated to vaccination in your mind?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably have all the mood rings made in China.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe use those meter things scientologists have. Made in the USA. Not sure whether thetons are good or bad though

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If made in the USA its safe.