POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I think the lawsuit was more about absolutely destroying the guy than any expectations of money. I assume his wages will be garnished. Hopefully the IRS and other financial enforcement agencies will keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't have gofundmes on the side.

tvolsfan and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm not one of the families, but I would probably be satisfied with however much money I could get and then each dollar still owed is another kick square to his balls.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is it him personally or his business? If it's his business the shitbag will just claim bankruptcy and close up shop. LLC will protect his personal stuff.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He’s not weaseling out of this that easy.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

So basically he has monthly payment towards a 1 billion dollar principle for life.

zehr27 likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Can he float the billion by changing the balance to different credit cards every month?

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Quid pro quo?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems more likely related to keeping the pressure on Russia in the midst of the Ukraine offensive.

But hell, no harm in investigating. Transparency.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

OPEC wasn’t making quotas before the reduction announcement.

There’s a chance this isn’t political at all and is more logistical on their end.

10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not really sure what the controversy would be. Our relationship with them is based on oil and of course there will be consequences if they mess with that.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Feels like we missed out on a real history making opportunity when Pelosi didn’t get her chance to punch Trump.

tvolsfan likes this.
  12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am not a Pelosi fan but admire the way she handled herself.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

14. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

“However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.” -George Washington

warhammer and Poppa T like this.
  15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I used to work with special needs people in this part of Milwaukee, so this one particularly struck a nerve for me. There are so many wrong things here.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A lot of dumb in this world.

17. CardinalVol

Congrats to the Head of Lettuce.

18. CardinalVol

OK, this is funny -

[​IMG]

VolDad, TennTradition, Indy and 6 others like this.
  19. CardinalVol

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain