POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The guy who said Guam would capsize like a boat due to global warming is still in Congress 11 years later.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Actually, out of literally 1,000+ cumulative students at 4 different schools, I can't think of a single student who ever failed while attending every class or only missing like one or two. It never happened. Granted, there may be some selection bias there because if you think you know you are failing you sometimes stop coming. But on the other hand, many who struggled but always attended usually found themselves with enough at the end to get over the hump.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Forgot about that one. What a maroon

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Re: Boebert and Greene -

Know your constitutants (sp?).

It also helps matters none that McCarthy is an absolute buffoon.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Look, I don’t think Democrats have much of a shot at holding the house, but Kevin McCarthy is entirely capable of Butching this

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

They should primary the clowns and remove any chance of a trip on what looks to be a slam dunk.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They won’t. They can’t. If they lose the fringe it goes from “relatively easy win” to “getting clown-pounded”

But hey, they made their bed. I’m all for KMac keeping them on the current trajectory. I can’t stand the thought of the limp [penis] moderate Dems that may benefit, but they are better than the JD Vances of the world

Note: I’m not saying Dems win the Ohio senate seat, but [uck fay] JD Vance and his shitty book. I also don’t think Vance actually wins a primary, but he can still [uck fay] himself

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

We all sleep in the same bed

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well, then we better hope KMac keeps Greene and Boebert in said bed or it will either be on fire or underwater, but definitely starving, by 2050

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So, I guess I just haven’t been paying much attention but there is a rift in QAnon circles between pro-Flynn and pro-Wood camps now?

And there’s a city in California that declared itself a constitutional republic?

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Haven't listened to a ton of Bari Weiss, but I'm liking her podcast thus far. I came across this one recently, and I thought it was worth sharing. I didn't pay super close attention to the Central Park Karen story when it came out, but apparently it was a big deal and highly talked about for a while.

https://www.honestlypod.com/podcast/episode/256bac0b/the-real-story-of-the-central-park-karen

I've said it a lot on here, and I'll say it again: our media has a massive problem with reporting incorrectly in the moment. Whether it's omitting certain important pieces of a story to push a narrative, or incorrectly reporting certain details as facts when they are untrue, it's a huge issue, and they are not held accountable for it at all.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The Michigan school shooters’ parents have been charged with involuntary manslaughter. It will be interesting to see what investigators found that warranted it.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

And now they’re on the run.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Should've had an abortion. Parents parents too.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Mark this as that time Ssmiff and me agreed on something related to abortion

justingroves likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

A lot of the offbase rhetoric around Rittenhouse and his situation actually applies to this one.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If they didn't keep guns locked away, [uck fay]'em

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I agree, I just don’t recall seeing such serious charges filed against the parents before now. Hopefully this makes other dipshit parents with children who clearly exhibit red flags think twice before letting them run around unchecked

justingroves likes this.