POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

I [uck fay]ing hate Cancer

SetVol13, zehr27 and emainvol like this.
  2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Good. Chemo (and obviously cancer) is a mother[uck fay]er. Hope it does the job

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, they are threatening to oust the Speaker of the House, again?!!?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. And again, it feels weird because the reasoning is so unconstructive

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't think this one will go anywhere.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mike Johnson showing some steel and bringing 3 separate bills for Israel, Taiwan, and Ukraine to the floor. I don't know why we had to wait to do it. I hope the fact (FACT) that the same types of drones being used against Ukraine were used against Israel has further illuminated how all 3 of these issues actually connect, though.

SetVol13 likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Zero doubt Putin is coaching Iran on all of this.

SetVol13 likes this.
  9. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Charlie Kirk is a strange dude but his college visits are something else. Amazing how uninformed a lot of these kids are.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you ever see Leno's Jay Walking bits? This stuff is selected.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Oh I'm sure most of it is but man some of it is bad. Is there any clips of these kids getting him?

15. HCKevinSteele

Of course. I’m making fun of the side that doesn’t.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Then why do you believe and espouse objectively false conspiratorial thinking so often?

17. HCKevinSteele

What about what I said was false / conspiratorial? What I said is not even remotely a hot take there are plenty of people on both sides of the aisle expressing the exact same thing. Her twitter is a goldmine of insane left groupthink stupidity that pretty much all intelligent people now recognize as absurd and idiotic. To be clear I’m not saying she’s an idiot. I can’t say with any degree of certainty, though I’d guess it’s far more likely she said the things she knew she needed to say to get to exactly where she now sits.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Iran claiming the Israeli response was a “humiliating” failed attempt at a drone attack. So sounds like both sides save face a little and we go back to the status quo then?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

The status quo is a cold war. We need a 2 state solution so people can move on from the river to the sea shit.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sure but I’m talking about for this moment specifically. Israel gets to respond, Iran gets to say “Israel is weak and we punked them” and now the situation deescalates, at least as far as direct conflict is concerned

At least that’s how I am reading it

IP likes this.