Randy Moss: Better Than Jason Croom?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Nov 13, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Did Moss play basketball in college?

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

You. Are. So. Dumb.

Williams was a year ahead of Moss.

Why. Are. You. So. Dumb?

3. kidbourbon

You think Marshall was getting let him play basketball?

4. kidbourbon

Does nobody else call this dumbass out when he writes blatant nonsense?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Williams redshirted at marshall. Yeah clearly he was just destroying it in hs

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Of course. Plenty of football players have played basketball.

Do you ask yourself if moss was a lock nba player why he didn't go play basketball? Nah you are way too dumb

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Spoken from the man who thinks balls deep is clever.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

List em? Why wasn't roy Williams interviewed on the 30 for 30 telling us how he was begging for him to play basketball?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

But but but he was better than a guy who wasn't good enough to play as a freshman at Marshall. Balls deep all the way to the nba baby!

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Btw rice averaged 15 yards a reception for his entire career. That's a possession receiver?

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The criteria for BOAT has to be what you did, not what you could have done. I saw Moss play in college and he was the most dominant player I ever saw, but Jerry Rice has the records, the actual measurable results. We have had some damned fine receivers right here at UT who could be thrown into the argument, but I still have to go by what was done. Potential is always trumped by actually done. And what the hell does it matter about basketball or baseball?

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Moss was extremely talented but his lack of effort at times and limited route running ability has to keep him from being GOAT.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You've never been wrong before, have you?

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This thread is really good.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why would we call him out on anything when we know it's obviously melting the ever loving shit out of you?

16. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

That's kinda true, but it depends how you define "most." It doesn't have to be career totals, unless everyone here is ready to say Emmitt Smith is the best RB ever.

17. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Trust me, plenty of people do. Yesterday he told me Mark Sanchez was better at football than Cam Newton.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Your reading comprehension is worse than my 2 year old.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Are you sure about that? He was an all-star in the MLB, he looked incredible in the outfield.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

If Moss had Montana and Young throwing to him for the majority of his career his stats would rival Rice, we got a very small glimpse of it when he and Brady ****ed everyone.

That said, I think Rice was the better WR.