Rest of Season

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by DownNDirty, Oct 4, 2014.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They are going to use the disappointment of yesterday to stoke the competitive fire in their belly's and win out the rest of the year.

Yesterday was all in his Master Plan; Brick by Brick baby!!

2. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

We are.

But to reiterate Ole Miss' schedule:

Bama
    TAMU
    UT
    LSU
    Auburn

We are the overlooked game in that stretch. That's the only way this staff will be better prepared which is pathetic.

3. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

So, we are in good shape for another moral victory?

4. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

I fully expect to lose a close game to OM due to them somewhat overlooking us because we are sandwich in between a bunch of really good teams.

You'll hear a lot of "Well, we lost to them by less than Alabama did!"

Then the following week, Alabama comes into Neyland and throttles UT while Kiffin smiles on the sideline as he hears a deafening Rammer Jammer being chanted at the poor bastards in orange walking up the stairs towards the gates.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  5. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Lead into the 4th Quarter, give up 14 points late in the game.

CBJ: "I see progress every day. This is a brick by brick process. Every day we're making strides. We just added another brick to the mailbox. I'm ignoring the fact that my roof is leaking, brick mailboxes."

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

How much mail can one man receive? I think one box should be sufficient.

7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

You forgot "It's a process. You have to believe in the process and our team is buying in. I looked everyone of them in the eye and they are hurting. Losing should hurt. But, as a YOUNG football team, we are still learning how to win."

8. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Wow next thing he'll make an argument that losing is a good thing. It takes losing to learn how to win. This screams friendly car salesman at a buy here pay here lot explaining to a poor soul that this 1999 Olds with 340,000 miles is really worth paying $400 per month for. How could you not love this car? Someone else loved it enough to put those miles on it. And I liken the poor souls to some of those people who post at TOOS. I lost 100 IQ points and nearly started licking walls before I was able to tear myself away from reading that nonsense.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Somebody forgot to water the bamboo.

10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

After we beat up on overmatched UTC, we lose out until the epic pillow fight for SEC anti-supremacy with Vanderbilt.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Learning how to win? He said that?

I hate to be Mr. ****ingobvious, but it appears to me that this team is only learning how to lose. We coughed up a ****ing two score 4th quarter advantage to a team that didn't sniff a scoring opportunity in the previous three quarters.