Sal Sunseri MERGED

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 10, 2012.

1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

stealing volfanjo's thunder by making it a new thread. That's how SuperMods roll baby.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

From all I have heard, being passed over is the final straw in the relationship.

3. CardinalVol

I didn't get this title by sitting back and letting others post info from other sites. You've got to break bridges and burn eggs to get to the top of the e-cred food chain.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

From the little, I've been around LT. He seems like a [penis]. I can see him getting pissed and leaving.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

haters gif.jpg

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

At least it's over. Hopefully we can lock up some recruits this weekend and finish strong.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I haven't heard his name mentioned as a candidate for any other DC openings...don't see why it should be any different at Tennessee. He can pitch a fit and leave if he wants, but unless it's for a coordinator position and significant raise, I don't see how it makes much sense to uproot for a lateral job simply because his feelings are hurt.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I haven't heard his name mentioned as a candidate for any other DC openings...don't see why it should be any different at Tennessee. He can pitch a fit and leave if he wants, but unless it's for a coordinator position and significant raise, I don't see how it makes much sense to uproot for a lateral job simply because his feelings are hurt.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Govolsxtra reporting it also. Guess that does it.

10. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

well is this good, I think it's better than Shannon........ And my girl said she had no idea Sal was even on the list to be interviewed.......... Im thinking Media blunder once again.WOW

11. CardinalVol

Hyams is reporting it. Which makes me wonder how I missed it when it happened on Tuesday.

12. CardinalVol

Hyams is reporting it. Which makes me wonder how I missed it when it happened on Tuesday.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They don't have the greatest relationship

14. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

At least we got some temporary recruiters.

15. CD12

CD12 Member

Welcome aboard Big [ussy pay]! Now do your thing and get us some recruits!

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not sure Lance would fare too well getting a new gig if his prospective employers called his last two head coaches for references. But yeah, I think he definitely wants a coordinator position and I never heard anything about him declining the UT DC.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

1st time in a while I have smiled about UT football..........if CSS can manage to bring Kirven with him, I would cheese a bit

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Pretty much where I am at this time. I have been burned so much lately that I have become a closed book. It will be difficult open myself up to potential heartbreak...

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

is that due to his unquenchable thirst for hookers?

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I just merged the various Sunseri threads and did the same with the Pittman threads for housekeeping.

Seemed like the thing to do.