Screw Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by dc4utvols, Sep 11, 2016.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I defended the guys time at UT and blamed the coaches for his lack of production here. I was not surprised when he became a premiere back.

But I am done with him after today.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was fat and lazy here as a senior

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What'd he do today?

4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

He and a couple other Dolphins decided today would be a good day to join the Kapernick kneeling movement.

5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

The horror

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Who said it was that?

How about back at you. A guy made the decision not to support the POS because he decided that the US is a bad place. Kneeling on 9/11 makes him an utter POS to me. I don't even care that he's too stupid to understand.

7. NashVol11

There have been protests in at least 4 or 5 games this week already, so make sure you guys keep track of everyone now on your shit list

8. NashVol11

Trump has built a campaign on saying the US is a bad place. Most here seem to be just fine with that.

9. NashVol11

Creating an entire new thread to say you're "done with him" implies that. Wee bit dramatic, no?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I haven't liked Arian since he showed up fat and out of shape as a senior, then proceeded to quit as the season wore on then blamed Tennessee as the reason he didn't get drafted.

11. NashVol11

OP was cool with all of that, then saw him kneeling with like 5 teammates and decided, "Too much."

People are so easily offended these days

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

And that should be the reason for all of us.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If that didn’t do it, him claiming he was starving while a student should do it.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the arm linking stuff is more respectful with the same effect.
    I'm not going to freak our over overhyped athletes not thinking through the best way to make a statement with their platform.

I'm also not going to figure out who insults our vets and generals more with their insensitive good intentions (athletes, trump) or just insensitivity (Clinton ads). No is really getting hurt, just people making asses of themselves.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Haven't liked him for years. Guy is a head case. The 9/11 stunt is just another brick in the wall.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

EEEEEK!

That's pterodactyl for oppressed.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Why wouldn't I? Make sure you defend them all. Maybe Charles woodsons utterly idiotic commentary will help you too

18. Tenacious D

You've made quite a few, I'd say.

19. Tenacious D

You misunderstand words.

What was Foster and his ilk protesting, exactly, insofar as you understand it?

20. Tenacious D

You're for Foster's right to take a knee during the anthem, but think that starting a thread on a message board to discuss it is an overreaction?