Sharyl Attkisson Quits CBS; frustrated by Liberal Bias

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Mar 11, 2014.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you mean when the GAP was told a blatant and provable lie to justify American State Dept deaths? We're not talking quibbling or lies of omission here. We're talking outright lies to Americans about her job by the lady now running for president.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

hold up. She walked out and immediately lied about the event to support the presidential campaign of her boss. Why would there not be an investigation?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I do. I also remember false claims made on CBS that painted the administration in a bad light. You are cherry picking.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am really interested in how you are going to prove it was a lie and not confusion in the aftermath.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

That isn't what happened. Go back to saying "that doesn't make sense." This thread was about an alleged bias at CBS for them not wanting to run a particular reporter's stories about a topic in which they were disgraced when reporting the last time-- disgraced by reporting exactly what the GOP dreams of, only for it to be verifiably false. I can understand why you want to deflect to Bhengazi itself. Start a new thread or bump the old one, I'll be happy to respond there.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014